Monday, March 29, 2010

i ♥ faces - dramatic black and white

i loved this photo the moment i first saw it, but it wasn't until i edited it that it made my heart skip a beat. lacey and drew were surrounded by a roomful of family and friends, but from my view through the lens, they seemed like the only two people in the whole world.

and something tells me they felt the same way, too. 

dramatic b&w

i ♥ faces has a whole host of dramatic black and whites up this week, so click on the button below to visit for a while.


8 comments:

Krista said...

Very dramatic... love the picture

Staci said...

Love this! It DOES look like they are the only one's in the room!

J. Jacobson Photography said...

This really is a beautiful shot. Looking at some of your other blog entries, it's clear that you are a fun photographer. Your clients look so at ease. Great job/

Tasha Ramstad Photography said...

This is just beautiful. Love the lighting & processing!

Leora Sanford said...

this is sooo beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Alison. This is just SO pretty. I love it. Soft and gorgeous. The lighting. Everything is just perfect. I hope you get to be a winner this week! I am going to cross my fingers for you. There are tons of outstanding pictures this week. I can't even believe how many. This is really fab though. Just amazing.

Alison said...

Simply stunning. Beautifully done.

joyfulheartphotography said...

Timeless and just simply beautiful.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP