Friday, January 8, 2010

tootles is two

i've realized something about myself as a photographer.  i've developed a kind of hot/cold relationship with my camera where i go, go, go with it when i'm shooting sessions, but during the week when i'm not working for clients, i tend to put it on a shelf and neglect it a bit.  so in an effort to convince my camera how much i love it, i'm going to start making a concerted effort to shoot more during my downtime.  and hey, a little extra practice can't hurt, right?

today's assignment was uber-simple for me, because my bloggy friends, today is isabel's 2nd birthday!  and i could shoot that little munchkin's photos all day if she'd let me.

824x300 s&r

i didn't quite get "all day", but i pulled out some of my photographer tricks and got a few minutes of uninterrupted shooting.  this girl's a mess!

6

but she's oh so sweet!

5

before long, the bigger two wanted in on the playtime, too, so we had an impromptu session with all of them right there in the foyer.

3

these are some of my favorites...

1
2

but it doesn't get any sweeter than this!!

4

have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Happy belated Birthday Izzie!! I'm sorry I missed it...we were battling the stomach bug. The pictures are precious, Allison, and the website looks amazing! Love you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP