Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kenna - maternity

i. love. pregnant. bellies.

i love how they look, and i really love what they hold.  even after watching countless friends carry their little bundles around (and doing it myself several times now), it never ceases to amaze me -- there's a tiny person in there!

1
7
kenna and i have been friends since our freshman year of college, and while she doesn't live in alabama anymore, it was an honor for me to meet up with her this weekend to document such a special time. so what, you might ask, is the little guy's name going to be?  i think the jury's still out on that one.  with just a few short weeks left until his arrival, kenna and scott are having a tough time settling on anything outside of the baby's nickname "lil bit".  (cute, but not really birth-certificate quality)  ;-)

3
while baby belly = adorable in my book, i remember all too well that when it's your own body, you don't always feel so fantastic about it.  so i love when moms see their maternity session shots and tell me that they really feel beautiful in them.  kenna, my dear, let's just say that you made my job very, very easy.

824x500 single
4

1 comment:

Michelle Roberts said...

Amazing! Allison...you do beautiful work! Of all the photos you did of Kenna, my favorite is this last one on your blog. That photo captures her perfectly. I know she is thrilled with all of them. If you ever find yourself in Georgia...let me know, please!! Thank you to you and Kenna for sharing such an intimate and beautiful time in a woman's life. Especially this woman! She is just beautiful!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP