Monday, March 28, 2011

izzy - anytime session

oh mommy, that is so cute!  isabel adores her big sister, abby, and no sooner had she seen abby's photos on my blog than she asked if i could "do a sheshun" with her as well.  

4
5

doing pictures with my own little people is always a little trickier than with clients' children, but i love how my ten-minutes of shooting with my littlest girl turned out.  (and clients, if you're expecting me, as your photographer, to show up with gorgeous blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, i'll go ahead and let you down easy.  our girls got all of that from my husband.)  :-)

3
6
1

6 comments:

NELL STUMBO said...

AWESOMELY BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Allison,
She looks like Abby did when we first met ya'll....precious.

Libby

Grandpam said...

Sweet and such a beauty!

Grandpam said...

She's beautiful and quite the model. Is Josh really ready for this?!?

r><> said...

pure pure sweetness!! i love these girls and i love love love these pix. i am now hoping jack will come in and want a sheshun. ;D

Giann said...

lovely darling! just absolutely divine!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP