Tuesday, March 29, 2011

jack - anytime session

when jack saw that my girls had darling photos up on my blog, he begged me to take his picture as well.  please, mommy...can i go sit perfectly still outside and let you snap 47 pictures of me, too?

or maybe that's not exactly how it went.

anybody who has worked with me in the past knows that i'm a huge fan of lifestyle photography or a photojournalistic approach with little ones.  i'm happy to snap a handful of portrait-type pictures, but what i really love to capture with children is personality.  fun.  life.  when i look at the photos i just took of my daughters, abigail and izzy, i see exactly who they are.  abby is thoughtful and a little quirky whereas izzy is sweet and girly.

and then there's jack...

8

jack is a BOY.  he's fun, crazy, active, and loud.  even his stick-guitar rocks some serious tunes.

7

i did manage to grab a couple of calmer giggly shots...

11

and i was determined to get just one up-close shot of jack's darling face.  those eyes! 

10

now that i've wrapped up pictures with my little people (our newest baby's photos will be up soon...just have to get him home from ethiopia first), stay tuned for wedded bliss.  i'm so thrilled to be shooting weddings this year with some of the most fantastic couples ever. 

i'm so happy about it, in fact, that i think we should celebrate with a GIVEAWAY!!!  stay tuned...

3 comments:

Giann said...

I think of the line from either Relient K or Hawk Nelson that says "with my air guitar rocking". :)

r><> said...

yay!!! jack wanted a session too! i love them. jack has really grown since i saw him last...really looking like a boy and less baby. but still looking as precious and sweet as ever!! i love your gift of photography.

Grandpam said...

Gotta love my Jackster!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP