Thursday, May 19, 2011

in explanation of my absence

judging by my lack of blog posts lately, you might think it's been a slow season around here.  not so much.  in actuality, i've been delightfully slammed with things in all directions - bridal sessions, newborn sessions, weddings, and meetings in preparation for more weddings. 

but one thing stands out from all the rest...

3

many of you know that we just returned this weekend from our second trip to ethiopia, and this time some seriously adorable extra cargo made the trip back with us.  meet our newest son, micah...

2

add him to our other three blessings and we've got a full home...and fuller hearts.

1

oh, and several people have asked how the former baby of the house, isabel, is doing with the adjustment of having a little brother with us now.  ummm, i think you could say things are going pretty well.  :-)

6

8 comments:

Decal Monograms said...

The last picture is the sweetest thing I have ever seen!!!! I hope you frame that for your home. It's priceless. I LOVE it.
-Marilyn Davis

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable....this needs to be entered into some contest somewhere!

Bibby and Missile

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Could you hear me squealing at your house?

SO. ADORABLE.

And I am just sick, SICK that you already have sweet pictures of your new baby and your kids and I still. don't. Must develop photography skillz soon...

I need to pinch his little thighs again very soon. Love it and miss you and all your people.

Unknown said...

Okay they are all great but you HAVE to blow that last one up!!!! soooooo sweet!!!

Aubrey said...

Sweet mercy, that boy is Adorable! Glad to see his sweet face!!

Giann said...

Oh man. Can I come over and cuddle with him? ;)

Sheryl said...

I acknowledge that I was warned about all the cuteness, but seriously, that warning wasn't stern enough...or detailed...or thorough.. That boy is so stinking cute!

Mandy Mc said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP